CAMPSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
To ensure that all who visit Great Ouseburn Village Hall Campsite have a pleasant stay, there are a few rules and requirements.
- arrive between 11:00am & 9:00pm
- Please note that the minimum stay for le Grand Départ Weekend is 3 nights (Friday 4th July 2014 to Sunday 6th July 2014).
- the price for 1 tent includes up to 2 people
- a notional pitch is 10m x 8m and the maximum number of additional people is four (6 total) with a maximum of one vehicle per pitch
- ensure you report to the Reception in the Jeff Gill Room on arrival, before going onto the camp site & pitching your tent
- secure cycle storage will be provided at no extra charge. No access to the storage facility will be allowed between 10pm and 7am. Great Ouseburn Village Hall Committee accepts no liability for loss or damage to cycles, and campers are advised to arrange their own insurance. Outside these hours, an entry code will be available, and all users are asked to ensure that the facility remains locked.
- towed caravans are not allowed on site
- place all rubbish in the designated areas provided
- do not use any amplifiers or publicly audible sound systems
- respect other campers using the site and report any disruptive behaviour to Keith Scott (07850 725246)
- please respect local residents and other campers by keeping noise to a minimum after 10pm
- keep dogs on leads at all times and please clear up after them, using the bins provided
- use toilets provided
- do not use fireworks or Chinese lanterns
- only use motor vehicles for accessing the site (maximum speed 10mph). Do not drive around the site unnecessarily
- campfires are not permitted. Barbecues are permitted only in the designated areas.
- do not bring a generator as they are not permitted
- respect our village community by driving carefully and our campsite by leaving it as you would wish to find it
- on day of departure, leave the site by 11:00am
The Great Ouseburn Village Hall Committee reserves the right to remove anyone who has breached any of the above rules, at any time without refund. The enjoyment of all of our campers is of upmost importance.
Please note: All vehicles and possessions brought onto site are there at the owner’s own risk. Great Ouseburn Village Hall Committee accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury which may occur whilst on the premises.
We look forward to seeing you at Great Ouseburn Village Hall Campsite and hope you will have a pleasant stay.
Great Ouseburn Village Hall Committee